Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Strong

"In what ways are you strong?"

I had to think about this for a good hour before I was able to come up with something. Regardless of why that is a little disheartening, I came up with one word: passion. I personally feel that most of my strength comes from simple passion. I'm passionate towards my goals to being successful in life, successful in love, and successful in career. I'm passionate about my family. I'm passionate for my friends. Hell, I'm even passionate about the long shower and sleep at the end of a day.

Now, how does passion make one strong? I feel that my passion pushes me through all the shit life throws at me. If I didn't have a passion for anything, I don't believe I would be able to function. I don't believe anyone could function without a passion for something.



So, in the end, always have a passion for at least one thing, and nothing can stop you!

Love Always,
Marissa Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment