Thursday, May 14, 2015

What traffic sign best reflects your life right now?


At this point and time in my life, I feel like a roundabout sign with too many exits. In this sense, those exits are multiple chances and pathways to different jobs, opportunities, life choices, etc. I am emerged in the feeling of excitement chasing all the opportunities but ending up confused on where exactly I should exit. 


(Credit to the show and gif makers, etc)
Should I choose my dream job, or a job that will help pay the bills? A lifestyle of excitement and glamour versus a normal life of cubicles and pushing papers? Or when I finally choose a path, will I be sent on a journey that is needed or a journey that is regretted? 

I guess you can say my traffic sign is a bit of a doozy when you think about it. Or that it's typical for a twenty-one year old to feel this way about her life. But I just wish life was a little more clearer than what's it's giving me now.

(Credit to the animators and gif makers)

This doesn't just apply to jobs and career choices either. I feel like I'm also in a confused state of love. I've never had a clear understanding of it to begin with, with my parents divorcing at a young age, remarrying, and witnessing cheating throughout other people's relationships. Love to me is fiction, something that can only happen in a make believe reality, or delusion. Is that normal? If so... someone please tell me so I can stop being weird about it. 



Love always,
Marissa Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment