Friday, June 5, 2015

Selfishness

"In what way are you selfish?"

I'm pretty much a friend hoarder.. is that a thing? No. Wait. That wasn't the word I was looking for. I am selfish when it comes to my friends, and I don't think there is a word for that. You want to spend time with my best friend? Nope. You think its cute to call MY best friend your best friend? HAHA you're funny.

I know they are not a possession that can be claimed, but they are still considered MINE in my mind.

Credit to writers/PLL/Gifmakers/etc

I cherish the time I have spent getting to know my friends personally and emotionally. I don't like having to share that connection with anyone else. When I am unable to see my friends due to work or school and distance, it makes me that much more selfish when I see them doing well without me.

Almost like I'm left out. But, oh well. Life moves on, and being selfish isn't so bad.

Credit to Gif makers/artist/etc. 

Love Always,
Marissa Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment