Saturday, June 6, 2015

Who needs money?

"What would your life look like if money had no meaning? Would you work? where would you live? Who would you spend your time with? What would you do more/less of?"

No money? HALLELUJAH! Is that insensitive? Who cares! All my life I have been told "there isn't enough money to do this" or "and who is gonna pay for that? I'm not!" So forgive me if I'd be all the more merrier if money did not exist.

I would definitely work abroad; possibly in Venice, Italy or Dublin, Ireland. Yes, I understand the greatness of being born in a "free" country and family is important and blah blah blah. However, honestly, all I want to do is travel and live on my own and find a meaning to life without having to worry about paying rent and bills.

I would spend my time with my friends when I could, my family when I wanted, and engage myself in meeting new people. I would travel more, EVERYWHERE. I wouldn't take a job just because I needed the money to pay rent, and actually spend my time doing something I love. Who needs money anyways?! In my money-free world, everything would be fine and dandy. Oh, and I'd probably drink a lot more Amaretto Sours... because free alcohol. That's why!!

Goodbye reality, I'll be leaving now.

credit to gifmaker/etc
Love Always,
Marissa Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment