Saturday, September 6, 2014

Hello!!

First, thank you so much for looking into my blog. 
Some fun things you might like to know: I am a twenty-one year old college student. I'm studying to be a artist manager, which is a fancy title for the person who handles schedules for famous people. I played the violin in high school, along with guitar and piano.I have a fourteen year old Siamese cat named Zeta. I can eat Italian food for the rest of my life if I had to. I love winter, summer heat is practically unbearable to me. I'm obsessed with Peter Pan. I have a nickname of "bee" because of my favorite color choices. I can't really think of much more, but maybe one of these days I'll think of something else! (: 
This blog will pretty much be about my work in photography, the concerts I attend throughout the year, and any and all of my ambitions for life. Any photos that are posted to this blog will be from my own camera, as well as from my photography website.
I am constantly growing in my work, as well as with myself to be better at what I do and who I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment