Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Music in Me~

As my first official post, I thought it'd be nice to shed some insight onto my passion towards music. I will get to the photography side, but music has always been my first passion.

Rightly so, I will be writing to the voice of Tori Kelly and Ed Sheeran (my two favorite singer-songwriters).

As I've stated in my previous post, I currently know how to play the violin, guitar, and piano. I started out on violin ten years ago (age 11) and six years ago I learned the guitar (age 15). Violin was always my main instrument, but when I started guitar the learning process changed and it was interesting. I was criticized for the way I held my guitar, which was too proper. Unfortunately because of this, guitar has not been my best instrument. However, the year after that I learned to play to piano. Luckily, this time I was actually taught by my violin instructor so she was able to help me in areas that she knew would be trouble for me. Today, I can argue that I might love piano more than violin. (Maybe....).

Today, half of my life has been dedicated to music and everything about it. I am currently studying to be a Artist/Tour Manger and be in the backgrounds of the live music business. Not only does this fulfill my passion of music, but also of travelling and photography as well. But I will get to that in later posts. As for now, that's all the information I have to give. I hope you enjoyed this little snippet of love!

xx,
Marissa Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment