Monday, September 8, 2014

Memories sometimes need to be captured

Today's insight onto my life is all about photography! The fun thing about this, is that I actually have tons of pictures to share and have my own website as well! On that website I have pictures of portraits, families, and bridals; as well as a blog to go along with it.

I first started taking interest in photography at a young age. My father always had a camera snapping away and documenting me and my four brothers (at the time only 2 were born). When my third brother Gabriel was born, I started to take my dad's camera and start photographing him. I was fascinated by all the images i could capture: from laughing, crying, and playing. Almost anything was possible with this.

One Christmas, my dad bought me my first DSLR (after many little digital ones) and I went crazy with photos! I loved it! So today, I am happy to say, I will continue documenting my life with photos. Whether it be from my iPhone or from my Nikon, pictures will be taken.





No comments:

Post a Comment